Accidents may happen. Mistakes, however, can be avoided by having your car repaired at a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility. We have the right people, the right parts, the right tools, and the know-how to get the job done right and to Volkswagen standards.
Taking your car to a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility ensures that:
- Volkswagen Roadside Assistance will tow your Volkswagen vehicles under the new or certified pre-owned vehicle warranty to a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility near you for no charge.1
- All vehicle warranties will be maintained.
- Trained employees, certified in Volkswagen collision repair, perform the work on your vehicle.
- All services will follow strict, mandated repair procedures per Volkswagen standards.
- Wherever feasible, we use Genuine Volkswagen Parts that are identical to the Volkswagen factory originals—precision-engineered, and quality tested.
- Our employees have access to exclusive Volkswagen technical tools and repair information.
- If any part of your estimate is unclear, we will answer all of your questions to help you understand.
- Know that you’re allowed to take your vehicle to the repair facility of your choice—Volkswagen makes the decision easier with our Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility.
- We are dedicated to complete customer satisfaction and if you experience any issues we will correct the work.
- To help protect yourself, your vehicle, your warranty, and your peace of mind take your car to a Volkswagen Certified Collision Repair Facility, insist on Genuine Volkswagen Parts and keep your Volkswagen 100% Volkswagen.
1 Provided by Allstate Roadside Services